Fact & Fiction, Tools of the Novelist's Trade: An Interview with Internationally Bestselling Author Karen Essex
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
"Why reveal the known, the oft-told, or the mundane? There would be no purpose in writing about the very same things that everyone else has already written about, not to mention, no publisher would want that. If you are going to take on a familiar story, you have to be certain that you are going to be bringing something utterly new and fresh and unknown to the party." . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
Have the support of a Writing Community
at your fingertips 24/7!
The WritingSpirit Book Writers Community
offers tips and tools, interviews and events, strategies and support to help you Write, Publish, Promote, and Leverage Your Book!
- In-depth interviews with authors, publishing industry insiders, and PR experts
- Exclusive creativity, productivity, and publishing tools for writers
- Powerful brainstorming and fast-writing techniques
- Fast and fabulous ways to blast through writer’s block!
- Methods to invoke inspiration instantly
- Audio and video writing tips and tutorials
and get all this and more.
Monthly membership is $27 a month.
Join now using our secure online order